A stay in this welcoming and spacious lodge is a sure way to unwind in
peaceful countryside surroundings. Situated just 2 miles from the busy
fishing port of Padstow with its choice of restaurants, pubs and shops.
At the bottom of the hill in Little Petherick will be found The Saints
Way which leads into Padstow affording some amazing views along the
* Sleeps: 7.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be made
into Super Kingsize bed on request), 2 x bunk beds (3’), 1 x single
(2’6” - only suitable for children).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Balcony, garden furniture, barbecue, lawn, garage with
storage for bikes, wetsuits, surfboards etc.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided on driveway.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.4 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 11am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Free parking on premises