Quirky character cottage, with beamed ceilings, slate floors and a
woodburning stove, half a mile from the centre of Boscastle, an iconic
Cornish fishing village on the spectacular North coast making it an
ideal base for exploring this area. There are a number of places to eat
out close by (the Napoleon Inn is less than a minutes walk).
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’) (Website hidden by Airbnb) stowaway bed.
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Integral electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, multi-fuel stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Small front garden with tiny lawn, bench, garden
furniture, storage area for bikes, wetsuits, etc.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heaters throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking