With some of the best views in Fowey this beautiful holiday home is
situated on the edge of the Estuary and provides accommodation for up
to 6 people. It is full of character with open beams and rooms over 3
floors. There is much to explore in the area including the quaint
fishing villages of Polruan and Bodinnick with the centre of Fowey
being just minutes away.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x doubles and 1 x twin.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: 5 steps leading to the yellow door between number 18
and 22, then 15 steps leading to the main door (not as suitable for
* Kitchen Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washer/dryer, iPod dock with radio, table and chairs
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: The garden is largely paved and ends at the water's edge,
with steps down to the foreshore, garden furniture.
* Parking: No parking.
* Family facilities: None provided.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and gas included; gas
fired central heating.
* Important notes: No smoking, PLEASE NOTE - no children unde (Website hidden by Airbnb) years old because of water frontage, not as suitable for non-mobile
people due to steps down to the property.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Free Wireless Internet, Towels, en suite bathroom, hanger, Bed Linen, Iron, Ironing Board, Dryer, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Heating, Toilet paper, Soap, Children not allowed;
3 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, Kitchen