A traditional character cottage on a quiet country lane, close to the
heart of the small, peaceful, rural village of St Teath, The Aviaries
offers a retreat from the hustle and bustle of modern life. After a
busy day, relax in the rear terraced and secluded garden.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, electric hob, microwave,
refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Patio, garden furniture, barbecue, further gravelled
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 4.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Amenities: Cookware Kitchen Utensils, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, double bed, TV, cooking hob, oven, fridge, freezer, sofa, shower, separate entry, 2 x single bed, garden, Fireplace, Free Wireless Internet, BBQ grill, Bed Linen, Ironing Board, Dryer, Free Parking, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities, No Pets Allowed, Smoke Detectors, Parking, Patio, Toilet paper, Soap;
Bathroom, 2 x Bedroom, Kitchen
Free parking on premises