The Mount is a detached, character, family house in Crugmeer, a tiny,
tranquil hamlet in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Spacious and
comfortable with panoramic views and only a 10 minute walk to the
nearest beach at Trevone. Padstow is just down the road and boasts a
number of shops, pubs and restaurants.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double, 2 x twin.
* Bed linen Towels: Bed linen and towels provided at the property
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen Utilities: Distant sea views, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,
microwave, ceramic hob, electric oven.
* Nearest beach: 1.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Large lawned garden, patio, garden furniture, barbecue,
sun loungers, garage for storing bikes, surf equipment etc.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars on share driveway.
* Family facilities:High chair, travel cot, stair gate; other
equipment may be hired
* Pets: 2 pets welcome, £25 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included. Electricity included in rent; night storage
heaters downstairs rooms, electric fire lounge, wall-mounted fan
heater sun room, electric towel rail and underfloor heating
bathrooms, panel convector heaters upstairs.
* Important notes: No smoking, note that, in common with many
properties of this age, there are uneven steps and floors and low
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking