There’s nothing quite like enjoying a beautiful view as you relaxing in
a warm, bubbling hot tub… This 5 star stone cottage is a blissful haven
which is located right in the heart of the Welsh countryside. It is
within easy driving distance of the university town of Aberystwyth with
its shops, cafes, bars, theatres, museums and castle ruin. There are
many other nearby attractions too, such as the RSPB Nature Sanctuary in
Ynyshir, the Animalarium in Borth and the pretty harbour town of
Aberaeron, there’s plenty to fall in love with in this beautiful part
of the world.
* Size – sleeps six in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two bedrooms, both with one double plus one single bed. One
bedroom is ensuite.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, dining and living area, sitting
area, bedroom with ensuite, bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer,
microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Entertainment – TV with Freeview, DVD player. TV in one of two
* For families – travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen. Plastic plates and bowls
provided for children.
* Outside – enclosed garden with hot tub, patio furniture and gas
* Parking – free private parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets – one dog allowed.
* Notes – no smoking. Property is suitable for those with limited
mobility, but not for wheelchair users due to steps.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed