Fancy staying in a tiny old Victorian village with its own private
beach and an on-site café? Nant Gwrtheyrn is a jewel in the crown of
Wales, and this period cottage, tastefully decorated for your comfort,
truly is about as far from the rat race as you can possibly get. A
short walk down to the private beach is a must, as well is enjoying the
delicious delights of the on-site café. This is a TV free cottage for
true relaxation, and the ever-changing sea view is all the
entertainment you will need. Within travelling distance to many small
towns and villages, as well as local amenities and attractions, there
is nowhere quite like Nant Gwrtheyrn.
* Size – sleeps four in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, two single. (double sofa bed available on request)
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner. First floor – double
bedroom, single bedroom, single bedroom, shower room, WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, fridge with freezer
compartment, microwave. Washing machine and tumble dryer are
located in a separate building.
* For families – travel cot, security gate and high chair are
available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – large communal lawn, path leading down to private beach,
benches and picnic tables around the grounds. Perfect wedding
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Welcome pack is available on request at a cost of £20.
Wi-Fi available in the cottage, as well as in the nearby café.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events