This traditional Welsh holiday cottage has a log fire and packed to the
rafters with original features. It is the perfect getaway if you need
to recharge your batteries and get away from it all. Situated on the
beautiful Llyn Peninsula, it is but a short journey to numerous small
bays and coves, golden beaches, and quaint villages with small shops
and cosy cafés. If you're planning a romantic getaway in the country,
you will not find a more tranquil setting than this – it is the perfect
holiday cottage .
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom. Additional child’s single sofa
* Beds – king size, child's sofa bed.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living and dining area, kitchen,
walk in cupboard. First-floor- king-size bedroom with single
child’s sofa bed, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher,
electric stove with four ring hob, microwave, fridge with freezer
compartment, washing machine.
* Entertainment– Flatscreen TV and DVD player.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – courtyard with bench and patio furniture, two
sunloungers, barbecue set, enclosed garden with small clothesline
at the rear of the cottage. Lockable shed for bikes.
* Parking – off-road parking available.
* General - central heating and electricity included. Bed linen hand
and bath towels provided (but please bring your own towels for
beach use). Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack provided on arrival
including home-made cakes, tea, coffee, milk, and fresh bread from
the local bakery. First basket of logs provided free of charge,
with the option of purchasing more from the owner. Tours o (Website hidden by Airbnb) working farm can be prearranged for you, which includes helping to
feed hens, collecting eggs, and, subject to the season, feeding
lambs and other baby animals.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome - at a charge of £25 per pet per stay.
* Notes- No smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed