The kids are going to love it here! This charming period cottage,
beautifully secluded and yet within short travelling distance to
beaches, restaurants, tiny villages and attractions, is homely yet
spacious and stylish. The enclosed garden is simply a dream come true
for children, for it includes a slide, swings, playhouse, trampoline,
and football goal. On top of that, as this property is on a working
farm, you can arrange with the farmer to take a tour to meet all the
animals. With period features such as wooden beams, exposed stonework
and a double height lounge, this really is the perfect balance between
quaint, cosy and child friendly.
Two other cottages (sleeping 4 and 7) on site as well should you wish
to invite the extended family or friends.
* Size – sleeps five in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, one single.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan living, dining and kitchen area,
double bedroom with four poster bed and ensuite (the ensuite ha (Website hidden by Airbnb) whirlpool type bath.) First floor – family bedroom with double and
single bed and ensuite shower room.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and
microwave. Tumble dryer, washing machine and extra freezer
available for use in separate shared laundry room.
* Entertainment – TV, video and DVD player, CD hi-fi system.
* For families – travel cot, safety gate and highchair are available.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private patio area with garden furniture. Large shared
garden with football goal, playhouse/climbing frame with slide and
trampoline, and swings. Gas barbecue available for use.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen, bath
and hand towels and hairdryer provided (please bring your own beach
towels.) Wi-Fi available. Welcome pack includes homemade cakes,
coffee, tea and hot chocolate, milk and sugar for your arrival.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events