Tranquil, secluded and completely unique, the location and the view
from this place will leave you stunned. Fantastically isolated, this
beautifully decorated cottage is cosy yet spacious, and has an
atmosphere like no other place on earth. Just 9 miles from the village
of Talybont, and 16 miles from the popular university harbour town of
Aberystwyth, there's plenty of attractions and adventures to be had
locally – but you probably won't want to stray too far from the
glorious seclusion of this tranquil cottage. Have an unforgettable
break away from it all in Tŷ ar y Mynydd – which translates as house on
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, one twin, one bunk.
* Ground floor – open plan living and dining room, porch with seating
area, kitchen, bathroom. First floor – double bedroom, twin
bedroom, bunk bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge freezer.
* Entertainment – Freesat TV, DVD player, and radio CD in living
area. TVs in all three bedrooms.
* For families – travel cot and high chair provided on request.
* Outside – enclosed garden with patio terrace, garden furniture and
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Solar panel electricity
and central heating included. Wood-burning stove and fuel included.
Wi-Fi available. Storage space for bikes is available.
* Pets – one pet can be accommodated free of charge.
* Notes – no smoking. The access roads to the property is suitable
for high clearance vehicles or 4x4s. The owners can provide use of
a 4x4 vehicle for families and couples for access to and from the
property at a nominal charge if required.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed