This cosy and secluded cottage is ideally located for your
Pembrokeshire holiday. Set on a working farm that is just a mile from
the cathedral city of Saint David’s, and within short walking distance
of the sea at Saint Justinian’s, there is a wealth of things for you to
experience in this quiet corner of Wales. The cottage is just a few
hundred yards from the Pembrokeshire coastal path. You can walk along
the coast from here, or seek adventures in the all-weather attractions
of Oakwood theme park, Folly Farm, the Dinosaur Park and Anna’s Welsh
Zoo. Just across the water is the enchanting Ramsey Island, and local
boat trips run from Saint Justinian’s for wildlife, fishing and dolphin
spotting. You will be charmed by this tranquil cottage, just a short
walk from the beach.
* Size – sleeps five in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, three singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, utility room with WC.
* First floor – single bedroom, double bedroom with ensuite, single
bedroom, bathroom, single bedroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with Rangemaster
five hob gas cooker, fridge, toaster, microwave, kettle. Washing
machine and full-sized freezer in utility room.
* Entertainment – TV, selection of books and board games.
* For families- cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden, shared central garden with bench and
large barbecue, large playing field.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen provided.
Please bring your own towels. Free Wi-Fi. General items such as
washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are
provided. Can be booked with Y Stablau and Y Ty Coets to
accommodate a total of 16 guests.
* Pets – a maximum of two pets are allowed (max 2 , £25 per pet ).
Pets must be well-behaved, and kept off the furniture at all times.
Please note that this is a working farm and therefore your pets
must be used to seeing other dogs and animals.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed