This five star cottage in Abersoch on the Llŷn Peninsula is packed with
traditional features and has a real feeling of luxury. Just 1 mile from
the lively yet laid-back village of Abersoch with it it is beach,
watersports, coastal walks, restaurants pubs and shops, this location
really is second to none. The Llŷn Peninsula is known for its beaches,
coves, bays and small and friendly villages, and is within easy
travelling distance to larger towns such as Caernarfon, Pwllheli, and
Porthmadog. This property dates back to the 1800s and is truly
charming. Take a break in this luxurious five star cottage within
walking distance of Abersoch.
* Size – sleeps six in three bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles, two singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – living room, kitchen diner. First floo (Website hidden by Airbnb) double bedroom with ensuite, twin bedroom, bathroom, double
* Kitchen and utilities – fully fitted kitchen with hob/oven,
dishwasher, fridge freezer and microwave. There is a shared laundry
room with ironing facilities on site.
* Entertainment – widescreen TV.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio area with garden furniture.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. There are three other holiday
cottages on site for larger group bookings, including Staba (Website hidden by Airbnb) March next door.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. Couples and families welcome, and mature groups
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events