Less than 2 miles from the university harbour town of Aberystwyth, this
stylish holiday property is located on a complex that includes a hot
tub, playground and plenty of outside space. Enjoy views of the
beautiful rolling hills and explore the stunning Cardigan coastline, or
visit the many local attractions such as the National Library of Wales,
Ynys Las nature reserve and Nant yr Arian mountain bike centre.
Aberystwyth is a picturesque and laid-back town with shops, cafés,
restaurants and bars, as well as its very own castle. Experience the
solitude of this holiday cottage located on the old dairy farm, in
close proximity to the delights of Aberystwyth town.
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds – one double (plus one single sofa bed.)
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan lounge, kitchen and dining
area. First floor – double bedroom with extra single pull-out bed,
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
fridge and freezer. There is a launderette available for use on
* Entertainment – Freeview TV, DVD, MP3 dock and radio.
* For families – cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring
your own cot linen.
* Outside – private garden area with garden furniture. Shared
playground, barbecue and open spaces.
* General – bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating and
electricity included. Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi available. Secure
storage available for bicycles, fishing tackle, watersports
equipment etc. Basic items such as washing up liquid, toilet rolls
and antibacterial spray provided.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events