Located on a traditional Welsh farm in the Brecon Beacons National
Park, this beautiful cottage is cosy, light, and peaceful. Just 7 miles
from the quaint town of Abergavenny, and with great access to main road
networks via the M4, this is a tranquil and peaceful spot that is
within easy reach of many attractions. Within walking distance of a
wonderful pub and with walking trails right from the doorstep, get to
know the stunning Brecon Beacons from this traditional Welsh cottage
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, cloakroom with WC and
shower units. First floor – double bedroom with ensuite, double
bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with washing
machine, dishwasher and microwave.
* Entertainment – TV, DVD and many local information leaflets.
* For families – high chair and travel cot available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – shared garden area.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Electricity and central
heating included. Wi-Fi available. Basic items such as washing up
liquid, toilet rolls and antibacterial spray are provided. Welcome
pack provided on arrival includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar and
home-made cakes. Please let us know if you're celebrating a special
occasion as we may include an extra surprise your welcome pack.
Supermarket delivery is available and plenty of local shops. Owners
are happy to book a table for you at a local restaurant in advance
of your stay – please contact and ask for details.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking inside the property.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events