Large, light and spacious holiday house for nine in the centre of the
picturesque seaside town of Beaumaris, Anglesey. Within strolling
distance to many restaurants and bars, and attractions such as
Beaumaris Castle and gaol, this pretty town is the gem in Anglesey's
crown. With large rooms, views over the streets and sea, pier and
mountains of Snowdonia, you won't want to leave this stunning townhouse
on the beautiful and historical Isle of Anglesey.
* Size – sleeps nine in four bedrooms.
* Beds – two double, one king, three single.
* Rooms – first floor – lounge , kitchen diner, double bedroom,
bathroom. Second floor – twin bedroom, double bedroom, family
bedroom with king-size bed and a single bed, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with modern
appliances, electric oven and hob, dishwasher, washing machine,
tumble dryer, fridge freezer, microwave.
* Entertainment – Freeview TVs in kitchen and lounge.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside- walled garden on the ground floor rear to the rear of the
property. This can be accessed via stairs from the patio doors in
the kitchen. Patio furniture.
* Parking- parking available on seafront near the cottage. The owner
is happy to show you where you can park for free, or you can choose
to park on The Green for just £2.50 a day, £10 for the week.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Gas central
heating and electricity included. Wi-Fi available. There is a bus
stops directly outside the property.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking. This property is situated above a gallery and
is therefore on the first and second floors.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events