This stunning Tywyn holiday cottage is in an idyllic location and is
packed with traditional features. With oak beams, exposed stone walls,
and a cosy wood burner, it is full of rustic charm. Located less than 5
miles from the pretty seaside town of Tywyn, with its long golden
beach, shops, cafes, and fantastic independent cinema, and 9 miles from
the picturesque harbour town of Aberdovey (correctly spelt Aberdyfi),
there is plenty to do in all weathers! With the attractions of Cader
Idris mountain, Castell y Bere castle, the Talyllyn railway, and plenty
of beauty spots and footpaths that will enchant you, this spectacular
holiday cottage is the perfect location for your next holiday.
* Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one double, two single (and double sofa bed on
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. Lower
ground floor – double bedroom with ensuite.
* First floor – king-size bedroom with balcony, twin bedroom, gallery
with sofa bed, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge,
freezer, microwave, washing machine.
* Entertainment – flatscreen TV.
* For families – cot, stairgate and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio with picnic table and barbecue in a walled
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bedlinen, hand and bath towels provided. Heating,
electricity and logs included. Hairdryers provided. Welcome pack
will be provided on your arrival with home-made cake, milk, bread,
tea, coffee and information about the surrounding area. Wi-Fi
available. Bike washing facility and storage available. The owners
make their own Welsh lamb burgers which are available to buy.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events