Modern 43. sq.m 1BR apartment in the heart of town, only 3 minutes walk to BTS ChongNonsri, Silom rd. and BNH hospital. The room is fully equipped with 3D entertainment system, washing machine, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto capsule coffee machine and cooking amenities. Free wireless/wired internet and premium cable TV channels included!
* We're 3-minute walk away from the skytrain (BTS Chong Nonsri), only 3 stops to Siam station
* Flexible itinerary with guaranteed early check-in and late check-out!
* Best bed & linen in town. You'd think you're staying in a 5-star hotel!
* Save money on laundry as we provide washing machine, iron and iron board for your use
* Free weekly cleaning for stays longer than 2 weeks
* Walking distance to night market, Patpong and Silom road
* Free snacks, coffee & Twinings teas during your stay
* High privacy! You've got the whole suite to yourself!
==== In Room Amenities ====
* Super comfy Queen-sized Pocket Spring bed with Latex topper and fluffy pillows
* Linen with 300 thread-count (or more)
* 42-inch Panasonic 3D Smart TV with internet access and harddisk pre-loaded with movies
* 3D capable Panasonic Blu-Ray player with access to internet content and lots of 3D movies
* 2 air-conditioners
* Rain shower with hot water
* Full-sized towels and basic bathroom amenities
* Hi-speed wireless internet
* Cable TV with HD channels like FOX, Discovery, WB TV, Sony TV, NAT Geo and many more!
* Nescafe Dolce Gusto Capsule coffee machine
* Siemens washing machine
* Dyson handheld vacuum cleaner
* Hair dryer
* Iron and Ironing Board
* 2-Door Fridge
* Microwave oven
* Electric Stove
* Teflon cooking ware
* Tableware for 2
* Digital door lock
Rooftop swimming pool and gym on the 9th floor
Interaction with guests
We're quite busy individuals so most likely you won't get to meet us during your stay. However, we live and work in the same area as the apartment. Should you need any assistance from us, we can be there in just 10 minutes.
To check-in and get access to the room, you'll need
1) a key card to get into the building and for the elevator to access our floor
2) a pin code for our room's digital door lock
No matter what time you arrive, you can always collect (1) the key cards from the building office while (2) the pin code will be e-mailed to you separately a week before your arrival.
If you want me to show you around the place and the area, that can be arranged too but only outside office hours :)
Other things to note
Due to our tight schedule, we require at least 5 nights for a single stay. We also provide free cleaning service and linen/towel change every week for guests staying for more 2 weeks.
* We don't encourage smoking but if you do need to take a puff, please do it at the balcony with the door shut so the smell won't come into the room
* Please take off your shoes when you enter the unit. There're slippers provided in the shoe cabinet that you can use.
* Pets are not allowed in this building
Hi, I'm Ni. I was born in Thailand but manufactured in Singapore. I love gadgets, fine dining, indie music, philosophical books and traveling. Staying istars hotels is definitely my favorite pastime and my goal is to bring that experience to my guests. So if you like or do not like my apartment, speak now or forever hold your peace!
Looking forward to meeting all of you!