A recently renovated comfortable house with beautiful views over the Dordogne river valley, Briance is more than idyllic.
- Gorgeous gardens, a patio with loungers
- Fantastic wisteria
- Covered outside dining area
- Two ensuite bedrooms, one twin and one double
- Wifi and UK Satellite TV
- Well-equipped kitchen and washing machine
- Large and comfortable lounge.
Take a look at the wealth of photographs we have to view!
Briance is set in one of the most beautiful parts of France with stunning countryside, beautiful historic villages and towns and world famous destinations such as Gouffre de Padirac, Rocamadour and Co…
There is no public transport to Astaillac, one of its charms is how quiet it is. Probably only half a dozen cars a day go past the property. A car is essential, it is well located to visit many local…