Welcome to our family cottage at Grand Lake.
We have closed off the upstairs and are offering 1 bedroom for fall rental.
Centrally located in Whites Cove NB (Jemseg) . Great place to come back to after day trips to surrounding communities. We are centrally located less then an hours travel times to Moncton/Saint John or Fredericton. Just a few minutes from the beautiful village of Gagetown. The house/cottage is in great condition, well kept.
Fire pit , BBQ and picnic table.
1 queen down
Stand up shower (no tub)
PLEASE NOTE: Photo's show the whole house we are only making available the lower level for the fall
Full access to lake.
Interaction with guests
Keys left in lock box. Host is rarely on premises but can always be reached by phone/text.
Other things to note
We can not and will not be held responsible for guest inability to enjoy the outdoors and/or lake due to weather/enviromental issues.
1. NO SMOKING: Smoking is strictly prohibited ANYWHERE inside the building, upper deck or within 10’ of any entry door, window or ventilation intake. Disposing of cigar/cigarette butts on the property (lawns, flowerbeds, flower pots, driveways, parkways, etc.) WILL NOT be tolerated. Ashtrays are provided for guests. Smoking in the building will result in the forfeiture of $250 damage deposit and all Guests in the party will be asked to vacate the property.
2. NO PETS of any kind are allowed on the furniture. Pets must be cleaned up after IMMEDIATELY and must be disposed of in the appropriate manner. Non-compliance will result in the forfeiture of the $250 damage deposit.
3. MAXIMUM CAPACITY: Lessee agrees they will NOT exceed the maximum capacity for the cottage. Lessee must inform owners if they plan to have guest over (even during the day) and an extra fee will apply ($10 per person per day or $15 per person per night). If no advanced notice is given this may result in forfeiture of $250 damage deposit.
Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True makes every effort to book each groups having similar dynamics as the families that have surrounding cottages order to reduce any unnecessary disturbances, thus any Lessee who misrepresents their group is consider in breach of this contract; Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True reserves the right to refuse occupancy or have the property vacated for lease violations. All money applied toward the lease will be forfeited.
4. NO DRUG USE of any kind to be used on the property. Drug use on the property will result in the forfeiture of $250 damage deposit all Guest in party will be asked to vacate the property. RCMP may be contacted.
5. TRASH: Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True does NOT provide daily cleaning services. Lessee agrees to keep the common areas (upper deck, yard, and patios) free and clear of trash and any dining ware AT ALL TIMES. (Cans, bottles, trash bags, dishes, glasses, etc.) Trash receptacles are located both in/outside the cottage. There is a large garbage box to place all TIED garbage bags. There is a plastic bin for recycling. THE ONLY ITEMS TO BE PLACED IN THIS CONTAINER IS BEVERAGE CONTAINERS (Beer/Wine/POP) NOTHING ELSE!!!!! Please bag all other for garbage. If we have to clean the recycling we will hold bag part of the deposit for excessive cleaning!
6. CONDUCT: Lessee assures that he/she and their guests who occupy the property during the term of the lease will conduct themselves in a manner that is respectful and inoffensive to the neighbours and other Tenants in the surrounding cottage. They shall not disturb, annoy, endanger or inconvenience the neighbours in any way.
7. REFUNDS: Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True, will make every effort to ensure all equipment (mechanicals, electrical equipment, cable, Wi-Fi, etc.) is kept in good working order at all times however NO amenities can be guaranteed. In the event a repair or replacement is found necessary, Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True will make every effort to have such repairs made within 24 hours of the report (during normal business hours) Please report inoperative equipment promptly Krista: ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Refunds/allowances will be granted ONLY if the property is unfit and uninhabitable and ONLY for the time/dates in which the property was deemed uninhabitable. The malfunction of mechanicals (air conditioner/furnace/water heaters, etc.) appliances (stove, refrigerators/freezers, microwaves, etc.) electrical equipment (TV, Stereo, DVD, etc. plumbing or noise will not automatically render the property unfit and uninhabitable.
In the event Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True is unable to remedy the problem within 24 hours (business hours) it is the Lessee’s responsibility to find alternate accommodations: Lessee expressly acknowledges that Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True is NOT responsible for any expense incurred as a result of relocation to another hotel/property.
8. BATHROOM / PLUMBING: Bathroom plumbing issue resulting from the disposal of anything other than septic tank toilet tissue will be considered negligent behavior by Lessee and/or his/her guests. No feminine products, baby wipes, cloth of any kind, food, diapers, toys or other misc. items shall be flushed in the toilets. Any cost related to the remedy of the problem will be deducted for the damage deposit. Any cost incurred above and beyond the $250 will be charged to the Lessee.
9. LEAVE IT AS YOU FOUND IT: Lessee is expected to leave the property (with the exception of the laundering of linens & towels) in the condition it was when he/she took occupancy. Maintaining the property in good order and appearance. Check out instructions are provided.
Guest has been charged a fee for the cleaning of the apartment upon their departure, however the cleaning fee DOES NOT cover the cost of professional cleaning services above and beyond the ‘normal’ scope of cleaning. EXAMPLE: Steam cleaning /shampooing carpets, rugs, drapes, curtains, mattresses, furniture, etc. The Guest will be charged for any of these additional services.
NOTE: AS A COURTESY to ALL GUESTS ---In the event you believe it necessary to have any of these services rendered, PLEASE notify Krista: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) IMMEDIATELY so the services can be rendered BEFORE you vacate the home so as not to inconvenience the next guests checking in after your departure.
10. DAMAGE: Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True is aware that the home will incur normal wear and tear and assumes the cost of things such as broken dishes, glasses, etc. HOWEVER, damage caused to windows, doors, walls, furniture or linens is not considered normal wear and tear. Any damages that is not considered normal wear & tear will be deducted from the security deposit. In the event the deposit does not cover the cost, Guest will be expected to cover those costs.
NOTE: AS A COURTESY to ALL GUESTS---In the event you believe you have caused damage PLEASE notify Krista: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) IMMEDIATELY so the damage item can be repaired or replaced BEFORE you vacate the home so as not to inconvenience the next guests checking in after your departure.
11. Lessee agrees to indemnify and save Robin B. True/Krista Clarke-True harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises by the , or his/her Guests from and carelessness, neglect or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the lease premises.
In the event that any action shall be commended by either party arising out of or concerning this lease or any right or obligation derived there from the prevailing party shall be entitled to receive attorney’s fees as fixed by the Court for all relief at law or equity. Lessee assumes full responsibility for fulfilling the terms of the lease for the period stated and assures Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True full recourse for the payment of any amount outstanding.
12. PAYMENT: 20% of rental fee is due upon booking. Please keep in mind making a request for dates does not guarantee your booking. Bookings are only final when the 20% deposit is received. Balance plus cleaning fee and damage deposit is due a minimum of 30 days prior to arrival. Failure to pay balance (You will always get a reminder email) will be considered a cancelation of booking. Payments may be made my Email Money Transfer (EMT), Visa/MasterCard/(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or money order. Refund of damage deposit will be made within 5 days of departure in the same method payment is received.
13. CANCELLATIONS: 20% deposit will not be issue for cancellations occurring prior to the balance due date noted on the lease agreement. A 50% refund will be offered for cancellations made up to 7 full days in advance of arrival date. Refund will include damage deposit and cleaning fee. Anything less then 7 full days of notice will result in no/0 (ZERO) refund with the exceptions of the damage deposit and cleaning fee. NO EXCEPTIONS for ANY REASON.
14. ADHERENCE to THE LEASE TERMS: Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True requires their employees to monitor the adherence to the terms of the lease agreement. Employees of Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True are on site randomly to maintain the property. Any employee/contractor of Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True will be granted access to the home at any time for reasonable suspicion of a lease violation. Lease violations will be result in your party being vacated from the property.
I have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions of this lease agreement.
*Truely Home is a business name used by Robin B. True/Krista M. Clarke-True we are currently going forward with a joint business application with the Province of New Brunswick and will make name corrections as applicable.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a mum of three great girls a full time paramedic, married to a Deputy Fire Chief (also a paramedic) in a mid size town in New Brunswick. We have a small safety business that we run together. We as a family love to travel . We annually travel to US cities to see our beloved Toronto Blue Jays!