About this listing
A large sunny room with your own bathroom and balcony located minutes away from the CBD and entertainment areas of Oxford Street and Kings Cross
Relax in a cafe, go to the office, visit a museum or gallery, enjoy dinner - it's all nearby.
My apartment is a tranquil space next to the city. The living room looks across an internal courtyard and your large sunny bedroom faces north three levels above a pedestrian only laneway.
In the surrounding streets are cafes, restaurants and the nightlife areas of Oxford Street and Kings Cross. City shopping and offices are a 15 min walk through Hyde park.
- Large bright bedroom that faces north
- Glass wall opening to private balcony
- Panel Blinds for privacy/light control
- Comfortable deep queen bed.
- 40" Television in the bedroom.
- DAB Radio/iPod Dock/Alarm Clock on the bedside table
- Table for laptop
- Air Conditioned
- Wardrobe and shelves.
- Your own bathroom with a large bath.
- Espresso machine
- Dishwasher, Fridge/Freezer, Gas Cook-top, Oven/grill
- Quality crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc.
- 50" TV, Blu-Ray player, DVD collection
- Dining table for 4
- Balcony overlooks internal courtyard
- Gas BBQ
- Table for 6
- Heated outdoor pool with sundeck
- Bus stop outside entrance for trips to the city or Bondi Beach
- Coffee shop opposite entrance for an easy breakfast.
Interaction with guests
I'm happy to sit and chat, especially if there are a few drinks or some food involved. Equally if you want some space then that's fine too.
No smoking inside the building - you can on the balcony.
Building regulations prohibit drying laundry on the balconies. Please ask me for the drying rack which can go just inside the window.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.