Summary: clean, satisfactory space but poor service makes for average experience
Apartment: ok size for 2, but 4 would be uncomfortable, especially with luggage. Ground floor apartment with sliding door to outside was convenient.
Wifi: Does not work and no effort to fix it. This was important to us, since we both needed to do some work during our stay. Texted with Maja several times on the first night, which concluded with her saying she would ask her husband for help. We never heard anything about it again during our stay. We did not want to push the issue because it was clear from the text conversation that fixing the wifi was not a priority for the hosts nor did we feel like we should go out of our way to get the hosts to honor their commitments.
Bed: Small double bed fits two but blanket not large enough to cover two people without one feeling cold (we are both thin and average height)
Kitchen: Has everything that you would need except a freezer: stove, oven, refrigerator, pots/pans, dishes/silverware, cleaning supplies/sponge, coffee/coffeemaker
Bathroom: plenty of hot water, smelled slightly of urine due to leaky toilet (we informed host); toilet paper provided; toiletries not provided
Location: excellent; 2 min walk to grocery store/restaurants; 5 min walk to Lake Bohinj
Parking: one assigned spot; our SUV was a tight squeeze
Service: Mostly negative experience due to lack of follow-through on promises.
1) No effort to fix wifi was disappointing, since wifi was advertised and one of the main reasons we chose the place.
2) We needed to do laundry and Maja graciously found a laundry service for us. She then offered to pick up our dirty laundry the next day at 8:30am to bring to the cleaners. However, Maja never showed up the next day. This was problematic because she told us to leave the clothes outside where anyone could have taken it. Luckily, our plans had changed, and we stayed home until after 8:30. At 9, I texted Maja to tell her that we were leaving, and we were bringing the clothes back inside. She immediately responded, without apologizing or an explanation, that we could just take the clothes to the cleaner ourselves. In sum, we were appreciative that she helped us find a cleaner but disappointed that she didn't follow through on her promise. For us, this is an issue of follow-through. We would've been fine bringing the clothes to the cleaners ourselves, but Maja committed to doing it for us but did not follow through.
3) My reservation message to Maja explained that we had a 20kg dog with us. When we arrived, she acted surprised that we had a dog, as if we did not inform her. She did, however, waive the pet fee, so it was not a problem.
4) We broke a vase and paid to replace it. No issues on this but worth noting that Maja was reasonable.
5) On time for check-in and check-out