Nice and newly renovated apartment located in Grünerløkka, one of Oslo’s most popular areas.
This 60 square meter (650sqf) apartment comes with two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a newly renovated bathroom and a spacious living room. Netflix is included.
Public transportation is a 30 second walk away. From the stop “Lakkegata skole” you can take the bus (nr. 31) or the tram (nr. 17) and be in the very centre of Oslo in 5 minutes.
Free street parking is available outside the building, but might be difficult to find during certain hours.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
- Feel at home and use everything in my apartment, but keep in mind that this is my home, so please handle my things with care.
- No smoking inside
- No loud music / shouting etc between 23:00 pm and 08:00 am
- No parties
- Keep the main door locked when you leave the apartment
- Please take off your shoes inside
- Please do not touch anything marked "Private"
- Please use the appropriate garbage bins under the sink. Green bag: food/organic waste. Blue bag: plastic. The last one is for everything else. All the bags go in the same black garbage container outside my building. Paper, card bord etc. goes in the bag next to the fire place.
Thank you for understanding! Enjoy your stay!
I am a nice and easygoing person who enjoys traveling and getting to know new people. I work as a police officer in Oslo and have lived my whole life in this city. If you have any questions, just leave me a message :-)