***Please “Contact Host” OR "Ask Host a Question" instead-of “Request to Book”** minutes from subway, world-class restaurants, boutiques & nightlife. Enjoy a safe, clean, quiet, guest only room with 24/7 building access, hotel amenities & the benefits of a NYC born-&-bred host. Your privacy is always respected. Welcome home to NYC!
*** Please click on the red "+ More" and read this entire Description.***
Complimentary WiFi / high speed internet
Full/double size bed
Brand new Gold Bond mattress with high density memory foam topper
100% cotton, sateen or percale weave bed sheets with 350 thread count or higher
Pacific Coast DownAround & memory foam pillows
Safe Rest Brand mattress, box spring & pillow encasements used
Brand name bath towels
Bliss Lemon+Sage Supershine Shampoo
Bless and Lemon+Sage Conditioning Rinse
Bliss Face Wash (Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam)
Sabon Rosemary Olive Oil guest soaps & Gentleman Shower Oil Liquid Soap
Guest Hair dryer
Guest Iron & Iron Board
Guest Room Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Alarm
In room White Noise Machine
Guest room has remote controlled air conditioner, guest controlled heater & fan.
Empty guest closet with hangers
Guest use laundry bag
Guest set of keys
24 hour Help Yourself Breakfast Pantry
Complimentary bottled water
Coffee, Tea, Milk & Hot Chocolate made available all day
Time Out Magazine
New York Magazine
Tourist guides and maps
Insider tips, advice and concierge service from a real local
A reliable Host with a 5 star rating for seamless Check Ins.
* Your Hosts personally handle all Check Ins & Outs.
* When sending an Inquiry please include your flight, train and/or bus arrival and departure times along with your mode of transportation to the apartment (public transport or cab).
Guests have full access to the entire apartment including kitchen, cookware, refrigerator/freezer.
Interaction with guests
I am a discrete & friendly host who is available to provide guests with concierge service day or night. I am always accessible in person and by e-mail, text or phone. As a born & bred NY'er I am hyper-connected to all the ins & outs of everything New York City so don't be afraid to ask.
Other things to note
******** Please Note ********
- From the hours of 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. the bathroom is private, just for you! During daytime hours of 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. if I need to access the bathroom I will need to go through the guest room. I never enter the guest room if the door is closed but I do ask guests to leave the door ajar when convenient for them for me to pass through or when they are absent from the apartment. This arrangement has proven to be very comfortable for my guests and myself.
- The guest room has it's own window unit air conditioner for your private use and comfort. If you desire to have fresh outside air you can achieve this by using the fan feature of the A.C. Because the A.C. is installed in the window you will not be able to open the window. Of course the window of the bathroom opens.
- The guest room doesn't have much of a view but is considered exceptionally quiet in spite of its fantastic location.
* Enjoy your trip to New York City!
* Smoking is allowed in the designated smoking area which I would be happy to show you.
* Please use the kitchen as much and whenever you like. Please be mindful of your dishes.
* Please remember to turn off all air conditioning when leaving the apartment.
* We request you kindly use the makeup towels and facial wipes we provide on the amenity shelf for removing your makeup. Thank you for helping us preserve our linens.
* Please do not let anyone you do not know personally into the apartment...(not anyone)
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am proud to be a member of the Airbnb community & by using this platform I have found the whole world has become a friendly & accessible neighborhood. My girlfriend introduced me to the new sharing economy & together we hand crafted a space where guests can enjoy the very best of NYC.
My G.F. & I are both "born and bred" New Yorkers and we love this city which we call home. We endeavor to provide you with a clean, safe, convenient & comfortable environment in the center of Manhattan that smacks of local flare & flavor. Welcome to this "island off the coast of America" !
You will be sharing a home with a returning student who hopes to reenter the workforce in the realm of computer science.
We both love:
Crabbing / Fishing
The T.V. show "The Wire"
We love Bed & Breakfasts
We foster a guest environment which is a combination of what we enjoyed most while staying at BnB's:
* Non intrusive innkeepers
* A shower with strong water pressure, abundant hot water & a high shower head for tall people
* Lots of room for travelers belongings with no clutter
* Plenty of electric outlets for charging devices, phones & computers
* Kitchen access
* Clean accommodations
* Late check-in / check-outs if scheduling permits
* Abundant guest controlled Air Conditioning in room
* Facilities which support late night comings and goings without disturbing others
* A friendly, laid back atmosphere which makes you feel at home
* 24 hour coffee, tea & milk!