Villa Amelia, now a cosy rental property, was once a small church of the Cortona countryside. San Silvestro church is named in several historical documents, the last one dated 1577 when its control under the territorial cathedral. Later on it was transformed in a classic Tuscan farmhouse.
It is located close to the Etruscan town of Cortona (only 1.5 km away) and within easy access to the most important South Tuscan towns (such as Montepulciano, Pienza and Montalcino) and the Umbria region.
Free parking on premises
Laptop friendly workspace
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector