This enchanting holiday cottage, set in the very heart of Wales, is
full of period features, beautiful furniture and has the feel of a real
traditional Welsh homestead. Tastefully and classically decorated, it
is within easy travelling distance of the market towns of Llandovery
and Llandeilo and the small university town of Lampeter. Is is a
perfect place from which to explore the best of Wales- the Brecon
Beacons, Cardigan bay, Aberglasney Gardens and the Botanic Gardens of
Wales. Have a captivating time in the heart of Wales in Llety’r Wennol
* Size – sleeps four in three bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge diner, kitchen, single bedroom,
utility room with shower room and WC. First floor – double bedroom,
single bedroom, shower room with WC.
* Kitchen and utilities – cooker, refrigerator, microwave, washing
machine, tumble dryer, freezer.
* For families – cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring
own cot linen.
* Outside – terrace with garden furniture. Small front garden and
freedom of farm for walks (map provided).
* Parking – parking for two or more vehicles.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. A welcome pack is provided on arrival containing bread,
ham, tea, coffee, sugar, Welsh cakes and a bottle of wine.
* Pets – up to 2 dogs welcome. There is an additional cost of £10 for
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed