Stylish luxury cottage on the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park,
beautifully decorated, and with its own hot tub – this place is perfect
for a family get together. Within walking distance to a few local pubs
and shop, there's great scenery all around and breathtaking walks you
can take from the doorstep. The Brecon Beacons National Park is just 2
miles away and is known for its natural beauty and captivating walks
with mountains, rivers and lakes. If you fancy a day in the city,
Swansea and the Gower coast is just 14 miles away, and is a friendly
and cultural city with museums, shops, and a beautiful beach. And at
the end of the day what's better than to relax in the luxurious and
indulgent hot tub in the heart of the magnificent Welsh countryside?
* Size – sleeps eight in four bedrooms.
* Beds – two single, three super king (super king beds can be
transformed into twin beds on request.)
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge with patio doors, dining room,
kitchen, second lounge/reading room, utility room, wet room with
WC. First floor – master bedroom with super king and ensuite,large
bedroom with super king bed, large bedroom with super king bed,
twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – range cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer,
* Entertainment – TVs in all bedrooms with FreeSat and digital
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside –patio area with large hot tub, picnic bench and sun
loungers, gas barbecue.
* Parking – ample parking on front drive.
* General – heating and electricity included. Towels supplied. Wi-Fi
included. Welsh welcome pack provided on arrival. Basic items such
as washing up liquid, toilet rolls, antibacterial spray etc are
provided. Supermarket delivery is available.
* Pets – a maximum of two dogs are allowed at an additional cost of
£20 per dog.
* Notes – strictly no wild parties. No single sex groups, or stag or
hen parties. No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £25 to £70 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Pets are allowed