Appartement spacieux, très lumineux. Voisinage tranquille.
Beautiful, spacious and sunny apartment. 4 large bedrooms. Quiet area, in front of a park, a few steps from the metro and numerous bike trails. Located 15 minutes away from Downtown and the Old Port.
Two floors: 1st floor and basement, 232 sq meter.
Backyard with a 19 sq meter terrace for a quiet moment.
Perfect for one, two families or couples. 4 bedrooms, large living room, family playroom with an air hockey game. 2 bathrooms (one with 1 bathtub/shower and one with a big shower.
Fully equipped kitchen: coffee machine, microwave, toaster, dishwasher etc...
The dining table can accommodate 8 people.
4 bedrooms: 1 queen bed, , 2 bedrooms with single beds, 1 double bed room with a possibility of 1 extra double bed mattress on the floor. Ideal for 6 persons, can accommodate 8.
- Washer and dryer (separate room)
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- 32 inch TV with Cable, DVD.
Quiet area, in front of a park, a few steps away from the Jolicoeur metro station, Lachine Canal and numerous bike trails. Located 15 minutes away from Downtown, the Old Port of Montreal and the Lachine Rapids.
METRO: 4-minute walk from the metro station (green line). It is very easy to go downtown, to Old montreal, the festival area and La Ronde by Metro.
AUTO/PARKING: unlike the Plateau, parking is FREE and VERY easy to find a spot in front of the apartment. Strategically situated, close of major highways.
BIXI: Montreal self-access bike rental system is a very cheap and convenient way to explore Montreal. There are several BIXI stations 2 to 5 minutes away from the house.
AIRPORT: 15 minutes away from the airport.
Restaurants, cafes, grocery stores and drugstore nearby.
Interaction with guests
I am available to assist you throughout your stay.
Other things to note
We have a cat and it will be with you during your stay. You will need to feed it.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties allowed, the neighbors are really quiet.
- When you leave the house you have to close and lock the windows and doors and put the alarm system on.
- The counter top in the kitchen is pretty fragile. Do not cut anything directly on the counter. There is a piece of wood by the stove, cut on that, put wine bottle, raspberry / strawberry packs (or anything that could spot) on that extra piece of wood and not directly on the counter.
- Make sure the sink strainers stay in place (kitchen and bathroom)
- Wifi: you are not allowed to download heavy documents (music albums, software updates, movies, etc) or watch TV over the internet. There is a maximum download per month and whatever goes over, it is charged extra.
- The house is non-smoking.
What to do when you leave?
- Leave the house like it was when you got there.
- Put the dirty sheets and towels downstairs in front of the washing machine.
- Empty the fridge and freezer.
- Put the trash in the bin outside and the recycling in the bin on the front balcony
- Make sure the windows and doors are locked.
- Leave the keys in the letter box
If you leave on a Thursday or a Friday morning, that would be nice if you could take the garbage out to the street curb.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Summer 2014 was a dream summer since I traveled during 9 weeks through France, Holland, Italy, Portugal and Spain with my 2 kids.
One of my favourite travel experiences: one and a half month travel to Spain to take intensive spanish courses, followed by 2 weeks in Germany, France and Italy.
I've also visited: Tchek Republic, UK, Scotland.