This rental home is perfect for a group or small family. Includes 4 rooms and 1 bathroom and a kitchen. Rental of a 4WD vehicle is highly recommended.
Roca del Angel - Forest House is located on nearly 5 hectares of farm land at Roca del Angel. This beautiful house is perched over an 846 meter rock. Roca del Angel - Forest Lodge is situated in El Ocote village, in the city of Matagalpa.
The rural house is located halfway to El Ocote and provides a panoramic view of rocky mountains and Cerro El Toro. In addition to beautiful landscapes, amazing sunsets, fresh mountainous air and the overall tranquility, this property also offers its guests areas for bonfires, hiking trails also you can walk all the way to El Ocote village, Roca del Angel (Angel's Rock in Spanish) has a wonderful lookout point at the top and there are many gorgeous rocks to be seen. Be sure not to miss the special rocks that make up the beautiful passage along the way.
This rental home is perfect for a group or small family. It has four rooms. The house includes a fully-equipped kitchen, and the option for daily housekeeping. Please keep in mind the lights house run by solar panel and the other circuits run by electricity. There are no fans, no heat and no air conditioning and there is a small TV where you can play some music or videos from your USB.
Rental of a 4WD vehicle is highly recommended.
• Coffee Maker
• Gas Stove
• Free filtered drinking water
• Panoramic viewpoint Access
• 4WD vehicle recommended
• back up water
• Lights run by solar panel
Other things to note
• Prices are subject to changes.
• Breakfast is not included.
• 6 nights minimum stay for Weekly Rate.
• General respect and care for the belongings in the House.
• No smoking allowed indoors.
• The caretaker lives a couple hundred meters from the House. He can be helpful to answer any questions (Spanish only).
• Rental of a 4WD vehicle is highly recommended.
• Lights run by solar energy.
• Other circuits run by power.
• Remember do no enter to the private property over the road to El Ocote Village.
• No pets permitted inside the house.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.