70 kilometers from Managua, at the Nicaraguan Pacific coast 5 minutes from the sea. Excellent choice for vacationing. 2 story, pool, living room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 shower, 1 outside toilet, parking.
Enjoy an unique experience at the Pacific of Nicaragua. If ever you decide to stay with us, for sure, you will enjoy the tranquility surrounding La Boquita, (a community of fishermen and farmers) and the beautiful sunsets.
Our house is spacious, clean, comfortable, and very bright. Also, it is located into one area very safe. To provide all comfortability to the guest, the house is equipped with the following items:
- Kitchen equipped: Pans, spoons, plates, cups, knives, forks, a small toaster, stove, gas tank, glasses, and fridge.
- Two small tanks filled with purified water.
- TV with access to six local channels.
- Internal bathroom with douche and WC.
- External bathroom with only toilet.
- Two dining tables: one of them located into the kitchen; and the other one located into the main hall of the house.
- 12 chairs and including 3 beach chairs.
- One small Pool
- Windows are protected with mosquito nets.
- Six beds (4 singles beds, and two double beds) protected with mosquito nets.
- Access to four rooms to accommodate 6 people (maximum).
- An USB device to provide internet connection. BUT I must to say that the speed is moderate. It's not advisable to watch movies and not video calls either. To use only to check mails, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) chats.
- A water storage tank.
- A small balcony from where you see the sea.
- Barbecue at the backyard.
The village, where The House is located, give you the possibility to do following activities:
- Short hikes along the coast of the Boquita beach to see the sunset.
- Go fishing with a local fisherman.
- To explore other small villages and other beaches not so far away from the house, by bike (1-2 kilometers).
- La Boquita its a good place to practice surf.
- Enjoy typical Nica cuisine
- Practice your Spanish
*INSIGHTS TO KEEP
- Buses run from Diriamba to our house 4 times at day; and currently costs 14 cordobas ($ US 0.5 aprox). Bus stop is in front the house.
- Mototaxis also run all day from Diriamba to the house; and runs from 200-300 cordobas ($ US 7- 11).
- The house is not difficult to reach and is conveniently located only 1 hour from Managua.
- From the Managua airport, you can take a taxi to Diriamba, and then, to the house for about $ US 70, or we can save you some time and money and have our taxi driver pick you up at the airport ($ US 60).
- There aren't markets at La Boquita, only two small grocery stores. So, some snacks, fruits, and beverages are good to bring along. Nevertheless if you ask us, we can provide you a small box with milk, bread, fruits, local honey or syrup, beer and cornflakes ($ US 10).
- If you wants to explore other parts of Nicaragua, we can provide you updated information in terms of transports and connexions, hotels and prices.
- Guest that are renting house have full access to it. This includes the kitchen, bathrooms, pool, balcony, patio and rooms.
Interaction with guests
- I am always available to guests.
Other things to note
- The price stated is for groups of 1-3 guests per day. Will be charged $ 5 per extra people, a maximum of 3 plus.
- We can communicate in Spanish, French and English.
- Garder propre la maison et préserver le mobilier en bon état.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Soy una persona emprendedora y sociable, me gusta la música en vivo y leer cuando viajo largas distancias. Disfruto de salidas al cine, a bailar y de una buena comida acompañada de un buen vino y aderezada con una buena charla. Me gustan las personas que han viajado y que aun así siguen admirando y descubriendo. Soy una persona interesada en compartir mi conocimiento sobre mi país Nicaragua y me gusta hacer sentir bien a los que llegan por mi casa y mi tierra.