+ officially licensed vacational-rental apartment
+ modern building & modernly furnished apt.
+ windows facing south-west -> very bright!
+ 7th floor with elevator
+ TV tower view from living room and balcony
+ LED TV set incl Netflix (eng. and ger.)
+ supermarket in the building
+ good+free parking
The lovely decorated and modernly furnished apartment is 46 m2 large and situated in a modern building. There is a 160cm queen size bed. Due to the big glass front with floor-to-ceiling window-doors and south-southwest orientation the apartment is very bright almost all day. The apartment is located in the 6th floor (US 7th floor) of the building and can be reached quickly by elevator. The courtyard (reachable at the level of the second floor) is well kept and has many benches to sit down and relax as well as a playground for the kids.
The TV tower is Berlin’s iconic landmark and you have great views out of the apartment and the balcony on it.
You will find an supermarket (Lidl) on the ground floor of the building. A bigger supermarket (Edeka) is also nearby. Snack places, hairdressers and more are to be found in the surroundings.
To escape the hectic citylife you just have to walk 200 meters to reach the “Volkspark Friedrichshain”, which is considered Berlin’s nicest park and recreation area. You will find a beautiful open air cinema there as well as the fascinating Märchenbrunnen (fairytale fountain), nice lakes and beergardens, playgrounds, picnic and barbeque areas and lots of sports grounds (basketball, beach volleyball, soccer, etc.).
Nightclubs nearby are among others the infamous Berghain, House of Weekend, Kater Blau, Fritzclub im Postbahnhof or Skyclub. You find tons of scenic bars at nearby Simon-Dach Straße or along Torstraße.
- a modern LED TV set (no regular TV channels available) with English Netflix access, but you can also use the HDMI cable to link it as an extended screen of your laptop
- fully equipped kitchen to cook your own meals, supermarket in the same building!
- the empty right-handed part of the closet can be used by guests
- you can wash your clothes in the washing machine
- free & fast wireless Internet
- Lonely Planet english Berlin guide & map
- generelly good and free of charge parking situation in front of the building, if you have problems look in the side streets
- Perfect for chilling out: A hanging lounging chair and a deckchair to use on the balcony e.g. to watch the sunset with a glass of wine ;)
- high end Stereo Sound System (not on the pictures yet) to connect with the TV or your Smartphone
- remote controlled Ventilator to use if it gets warm
- micro USB charger/ iPhone charger
- power outlet adapter for US
Interaction with guests
I work in another city and only use the apartment occasionally. Therefore I will have a reliable friend to manage my apartment in Berlin for me. When you book this place I will send you his contact details for you to inform him for example in case of delay.
You can contact me anytime for upcoming questions.
Other things to note
- Fresh linen and towels included!
- for taller people it's important to keep in mind that the queen size bed is 160cm x 200cm in size
- the matress is rather hard (hardness degree 4), but you can adjust the hardness of the slatted frame
- please be considerate with your neighbors and don’t be too noisy, especially on the balcony
- wash your dishes before checking out
- smoking only on the balcony, please
- please treat the apartment like your own one
- no animals allowed
This host has 38 reviews for other properties.View other reviews