Central to everything that makes North Wales so special, this 5 star
cottage provides the perfect base for your Snowdonia get-away. From
castles, golden beaches and steam trains to zip wire rides and the
highest peaks in Wales, there is so much to do and see within a 20
minute drive. Visit the local towns of Cricieth (7 miles), Porthmadog
(9 miles), Caernarfon (10 miles) and Pwllheli (11.5 miles) or simply
relax and enjoy this beautiful cottage and its tranquil, scenic
* Size – sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – 1 super-king, 1 super-king / twin on request, 1 double
* Rooms – Ground floor: open plan living room with a log burner
includes a lounge, kitchen and dining area. Two steps lead up to
the super-king bedroom (twin on request), double bedroom, shower
room and utility room. Upstairs: Master bedroom with super-king bed
and en-suite with bath and rain shower.
* Kitchen and utilities – Fully equipped kitchen with a double oven
(includes a combined microwave oven/grill), induction hob, fridge
freezer and dishwasher as well as a Belfast sink and Quooker
instant boil tap. Separate utility room with a washing machine and
* Entertainment – Large TV in living room and also in the double
bedroom. Wifi available.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private, enclosed garden with expansive views of the
majestic Snowdonia landscape. Garden table and chairs and a gas BBQ
* General – central heating and electricity included & first basket
load of logs for the log burner (£5 for additional basket loads).
Bed linen, towels and 3 hairdryers provided.
* Pets - sorry, no pets.
* No smoking inside the cottage.
* Parking – plenty of parking space.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events