About this listing
**ST CHRISTOPHER APARTMENT**
Mellieħa is a large village in the northwestern part of Malta. Further north from St Paul's Bay lies the town of Mellieha, which sits on top of a hill, overlooking the 'tail end' of Malta. An attractive hilltop village with a central street winding downhill. It is also surrounded by fertile valleys and most spots provide good panoramas of the countryside, the Bay (which has the longest beach in Malta) and northwards towards Comino and Gozo. It is a popular tourist destination during the summer months. Each village in Malta has its own festival. The festival in Mellieħa, the feast of Our Lady of Victories, begins on August 30 and culminates on September 8, commemorating the repelling of the Great Siege in 1565. Mellieħa is now a tourist resort, featuring Malta's largest sandy beach, Għadira. Another popular attraction is the set of the 1980 film Popeye
SPACIOUS 1ST FLOOR APARTMENT IN A BLOCK OF ONLY TWO IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR RENT IN THE BEST PART OF MELLIEHA. CONSISTING OF A LIVING ROOM WITH CABLE TV, FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN/DINING, BATHROOM, 2 BEDROOMS, FRONT BALCONY WITH SIDE SEAVIEWS OF MALTA'S LARGEST SANDY BEACH - GHADIRA BAY AND A BACK TERRACE WITH FANTASTIC OPEN SEA VIEWS, WASHING MACHINE. QUIET AND PEACEFUL AREA. THIS PROPERTY IS SUITABLE FOR COUPLES, ELDERLY COUPLES AND FOR FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN.
UTILITY BILLS ARE NOT INCLUDED. FOR WATER AND ELECTRICITY GUESTS PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE USED DURING THEIR STAY.
AIRPORT TRANSFERS AND/OR CAR HIRE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. PLEASE ASK FOR A QUOTE.
WIFI AVAILABLE AND CHARGES ARE APPLICABLE.
Licenced by the Malta Tourism Authority. Licence no: HPI/6854
Other things to note
A cleaning fee is not charged, however, guests are expected to leave the place as it has been found.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is
allowed outside only (front balcony and back balcony).
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Holding a party or inviting friends inside the premises needs the Owners’ permission in advance.
3. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings clean and in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the premises, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the premises.
8. Children are prohibited from playing in the common area. No children under the age of twelve (12) years are to be left unattended in the apartment.
9. The illegal use, sale, or distribution of drugs, any criminal activity and/or any physical violence to persons or property is prohibited and will result in eviction.
10. Guests are to dispose of any trash, garbage or other waste material in the correct manner. Garbage shall only be left outside the property at the time of public collection.
11. Common area is to be kept clear of clutter. No personal items may be kept or stored in the stairway, or common area without the owner’s permission in advance.
12. No musical instrument or wireless shall be played in or upon any part of the property between the hours from 21: 00 hours to 07:00 hours, and shall use his best endeavours to prevent the occurrence of any undue noise.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Hi! If you are looking for that perfect holiday in Malta - whether visiting friends or family, to study the English language or simply to relax - just contact me and I will do my utmost to help you have a wonderful holiday. So guests - I am waiting for your enquiries!!! See You