Blue Pine Guest House is a private refined escape from the rustic wilderness. Ideally located for quick access to year round adventure. Our property borders the Okanogan National Forest.
Our cabin is centrally located between Mazama and Winthrop. We are less than 1/2 mile to the Methow Valley Community Trail. Our favorite thing to do is walk out the front door and bike or run/walk on the Community Trail to the Mazama Country Store or Kelly's at the Rolling Huts to catch up on the local happenings.
Our cabin is new and in great condition. It includes 1300 square ft. 2-story, 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom cabin with a sleeping loft. The main floor has an open living/eating/full kitchen, which is perfect for gatherings. There is also a master bedroom, common bathroom, and laundry area on the main floor. The second floor features the 2nd bedroom with two twin beds, loft area with double sofa-bed, and bathroom. It is perfect for 2-4 people and can accommodate 6.
Bed & Bath Arrangements
Downstairs-Master bedroom with Double bed, bathroom with dual-head shower.
Upstairs-One bedroom with 2 Twin beds, 2nd bath with tub. Loft with one Double pull-out sofa bed.
Interaction with guests
If you have any questions just call my numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). AT&T service is weak at this end of the valley but Verizon reception is great.
Other things to note
•Washer & Dryer
•Fully Stocked Kitchen
•Stereo w/ iPod plug-in
•Board/Family Games and Puzzles
•Movie and Book library
•WIFI Internet Access
•4 adirondack chairs on deck during Summer
•Outdoor propane BBQ during Summer
•Large garage for storing your skis and bikes
MVSTA Trail access: The cabin is on the south side of HWY 20 and the trail is on the north side. We are less than 1/2 mile to the trail.
1. No Smoking allowed.
2. There is an 6 person maximum occupancy.
3. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
4. No Pets allowed.
5. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
6. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a well and septic systems. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper.
7. Storms and Road Conditions: The cabin is on a gravel drive that is plowed regularly. The gravel drive is well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months.
We cannot be responsible for winter weather conditions. If you will be arriving during the winter, please be sure you have proper equipment for driving in the snow, and carry tire chains for driving over the passes. Our local roads are always kept open and in good condition for winter travel. There are no refunds for road closures; however, if both Stevens and Snoqualmie mountain passes are closed for more than eight hours and the closures prohibit you from reaching the property, you may reschedule your stay for an arrival within three months of the pass closures. Please note that the North Cascades Pass is always closed during winter.
We recommend you check weather conditions before driving through the passes during the winter, either through the DOT's website (click on "Mountain Passes"), or by cal(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)-ROAD.
8. Internet data usage is limited to 500 MB, additional usage can be arranged for a fee
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi! We are Bryan and Joseph. We love travelling and meeting new people!