A unique location situated high on the slopes of a hill farm, in the
foot hills of the Sugar Loaf Mountain. A restored shepherd's barn, with
large open spaces of green pastures, grazing sheep. Freedom to explore
part of a Welsh traditional upland farm and walk to a trig point on the
This location is a gem for five friends or a family to stay, places to
play, places to enjoy a picnic and the magnificent views.
* Size – sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms.
* Beds – 1 double, 1 twin, 1 single.
* Rooms – ground floor lounge, WC and kitchen. First floo (Website hidden by Airbnb) bedrooms and master bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
electric oven and hob, washing machine, full-size fridge freezer,
microwave and toaster.
* Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books and games for
* Outside – garden area with garden table and chairs – Private
garden area and shared courtyard area.
* Parking – parking outside the cottage.
* General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Wi-Fi included. Secure bike storage available. One free
basket of the wood is provided, and more available for purchase.
* Pets – No pets allowed.
* Notes – no smoking. Mobile phone coverage is limited.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events