This is a two bedroom apartment, with separated private entrance. Bathroom and kitchen are to be share with other guest.
1. Please clean after your self!!! We appreciate it, I come to clean every second day.
2. Do not leave your things out side your room , unless it is to be share with other guest.
3. Be considered, no loud noise, no late cooking!
4. Please be cautious about talking to the neighbors about airbnb or renting of our unit, if any questions are ask,you are an student of Reiki coming to take classes with me.
5. Lost key charges $50
6. Parking tickets are provide upon previous request. Not always available. You can use this guest parking tickets in the main central area of South Beach and around our building. $15 each.
7. Please let us know the time of your arrival/departure with some time in advance.
8. Laundry and trash in the back of the building.
9. Only booked guests are allowed to stay in place. Party outside and sleep inside.
10. No smoking inside
11. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions, you may call us/text us.
This host has 151 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am from Cuba, I have been living in Miami for ten years, and I have felt in love with this sunny city, it remind me of my native country. I considered my self an autodidact artist who enjoy, painting, photography, music, craft, espiritual healing, Reiki. I am mother of a healthy and beautiful baby boy Ori. I also love to travel, meet new people, new cultures, and share live perspectives philosophy.