Pl No Inquiries for availability on your dates and price bargaining please. ( PL. DON'T WRITE ME WITH OUT BOOKING IT FIRST).
After your booking you can write / text / call or I will call you with in 24 hrs of your booking to assure you your comfort.
Just book it here if it is not available then this site will not allow you to book it on your required dates or look for calendar in links here in listing. Because I get 4-5 inquiry per day to ask me that things which are already on this web site. 2nd most of inquire all just looking around, or planning only and they are not sure for their booking.
So Please book the place 1st and then you can ask me any question about the place or your comfortable stay during your time period. I have no problem to answer all of your questions or even talking to you on phone.
Once you stay here you will love this place and neighborhood in NYC
- No smoking, music or guesting in the apartment.
I am offering 1 Separate Bed room in Pvt house apartment.
Please bring your own person use stuff like towel, tooth paste, tooth brush etc . I will provide you the toilet tissues, hand soap, Shampoo.
- About Room - It is pretty good size with Full sze bed, table, chair and closet. table lamp etc. This picture is taken by the airbnb's photographer and at that time there was the TV in the room and now no more TV is there in the apartment. This way it will not create any disturbance by one person to another.
- Bedroom accommodates 2 persons. Two or more guests can sleep in the extra bed room if needed.
- Bedroom: queen size bed (sleeps 2) with clean sheets and towels, drawers, mirror, alarm clock, air conditioning, heating, iron and board, hair dryer... The bed is a Queen size bed. There is an extra room if you have a big family visiting with you that can make 4-6 family/friends live together.
Home away from home kind of life style. wireless internet is available for all guests.
- Apt: High-speed wireless or wired internet access. Full bathroom, Living room and Dining area. The laundromat is in one block.
Some of the notable folks that have lived in Jackson Heights: Charlie Chaplin, Howard Stern, Lucy Liu, Gene Simmons, Susan Sarandon, Mercedes Ruehl, Don Rickles, Les Paul, John Leguizamo, Montgomery Clift, and the inventors of Scrabble and the Xerox copier... So, you know you're in good company.
Please look up Jackson Heights, Queens to see more about this amazing neighborhood and its rich history.
**Please fill-out your profile, with a photo before you book. I appreciate knowing a bit about my guests before accepting reservations, so I can provide the best hosting experience possible. For security purposes, after you book, I require a copy of your photo identification before your visit.**