In a beautiful ancient working farm located at only 10 minutes from Siena, connected with city bus in 25 minutes, this typical and charming tuscan farmhouse had 4 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a larger kitchen/dining room, a small sitting room, a secon kitchen/living room. Is walking distance to a pretty village with shops and restaurants yet on the edge of the beautiful open countryside valley of our 220 hectars farm.
You have the use of 2 shared pools,a big natural one and a small regular one.
The house had 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
Ground floor: Entrance sitting room, one bedroom with private bathroom; a sitting room with kitchen. At the first floor: 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large kitchen/dining room.
All the farmhouse would be for your use, then you will have use an outdoor area with garden furniture and bbq. Two families could also have 2 independent entrances and kitchens. You can rent also just a part of the house if you are less people (with 3 or 2 or just one bedroom).
Interaction with guests
We are at your disposition anytime you need us
Other things to note
In Italy is due a nightly tourist tax, in our town this is Euro 1,50 per person per adult (12+) for a maximum of 7 nights in a row.
Rules of the house:
1) don't waste water, electricity and heating (close windows and doors when the heating is on and turn off or put at a minimum the heating when you go to sleep or you go out the house.
2) Trash has to be taken away on a daily base: in Italy there are bins all over the public roads devided by: glass-aluminium-plastic together, normal trash, organic, and paper.
3) Leave the house in the same condition you have found it, treat it as it was your home.
4) Don't move furnitur and mattresses around, ask us for every necessity as we are here all the time for you
5) If you have concerns or problems we are here, so just let us know because our aim is to solve every problem and make your stay as better as we can
We are a tuscan family that owns beautiful properties/houses in farms that have been in our family for centuries. We rent and like to share them with nice travellers, we had been accommodationg people since 1973. This is not only our passion and pleasure, but also gives our farms a chance to survive, in this economical crisis where agricolture is the first sector to suffer. We produce great wine and extra virgin olive oil, and we can offer all different type of accommodation: from B&B at 10 minutes from Siena's center, to farmhouses to rent entirely, to a dream Castle where we can also organize wonderful weddings, seminaries, classes, residencies, etc..
Come visit us!