Enjoy a charming and cosy little house (52 sqm) located in the heart of the historic center town, 300 m far from the sea and the shops. 6 persons will be set. You'll also appreciate the court-yard during the sunny days.
The location is great for visiting the D Day sites, Bayeux and its history, or Caen or Deauville. That house is an isolated portion of the whole house built under Napoleon III . The court yard is also perfect for having rest or BBQ lunch. Simply feel like a Langrune resident and feel just like you'd be by your home.
FREE SECURED PARKING
- Bath and bed Linen : included in the price
Ground floor :
- sitting room (includes a sofabed 130x190 cm. Duvet 200x200) / dining room (Ipod MP3 sound machine)
- little laundry with a washing machine / iron
- fully equiped kitchen, including a dish washer
1st floor :
- a bedroom with king size bed (180x190 cm. Duvet 240x220)
- a bedroom with bunk beds (90x190 cm. Duvet 140x200)
- a bathroom (including a bathtub/WC/hairdryer)
The kitchen : gas stove / kettle / microwave oven / toaster / coffee machine / fridge
We can also provide beds and chairs for babies.
Housework/ cleaning : 20 euros
Price per night for 4 persons max. Additional guest : 5 euros/day
Deposit : 400 euros
Tennis courts : 200 m
Sailing club : 500 m
Swimming pool : 2 kms
Golf court : 12 kms
- No smoking
- No pets
- Mutual respect of the quietness
We'll be pleased to talk to you and help you for any question.
Should you need any information or help, do not hesitate to ask us for leisures/shopping/visiting accomodation.
Hugo & Marion, Nous sommes mariés et avons 4 enfants. Nous aimons nos promenades en famille, la cuisine et à l'occasion voyager. Nous aimons également organiser des petits dîners entre amis.