Misty Glen at Cedars Cottages is located deep within Kangaroo Valley. It feels a thousand miles away from city life. The Cedars Cottages property spans almost 1000 acres of pristine grazing paddocks, bush tracks and dense forest.
The Misty Glen cottage provides exceptional value to active families who want adventure, access to farm animals and wildlife, all set in a pristine outdoor environment.
- Accommodates up to 6 people, 2 bedrooms in private secluded location
- Fresh eggs, bottle of wine, sourdough bread, tea, coffee on arrival
- 1st bedroom with queen bed, ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with 1 queen bed
- foldout couch in lounge room
- Woodfire Pot Belly heating
- Fully equipped kitchen
Cedars Cottages lies in a valley all of it’s own hosting an unbelievably complex world of wildlife, farmyard friends and beautiful Shire horses. Lots of great hiking trails to use throughout the year as well as swimming in the fresh water creek during the warmer months.
- Welcome reception for guests on arrival
- Access to unique farm walking trails
- Guided morning animal feed ups
- Guided glow worm & wildlife spotting
Interaction with guests
24 Hour Service (a Cedars Cottages groundskeeper is always available on call)
Other things to note
No Pets Permitted - unfortunately we do not permit any pets at Cedars Cottages
Mobile Phone Reception - Please note as we are located deep within Kangaroo Valley, mobile phone reception can be patchy. Optus & Telstra reception is the best performing. Other phone carriers may struggle to receive reception. Kangaroo Valley town centre will provide you full mobile reception.
This host has 78 reviews for other properties.View other reviews