Holiday House "SIRIO"
Zone in the center - south , at only 300 meters from the train station and the center of Bergamo.
Renovated in February 2014, quite and modern and surrounded by shops, restaurants, pubs.
ideally for visiting Bergamo and all the places of Lombardy.
Completely renovated and furnished apartment ( Opened in April 2014 )
It is close to the center (5-10 minute walk), Train station (5 minute walk), surrounded by pubs, restaurants and pizzerias and served district by bus.
Apartment suitable for couples, business travelers and for families (with children).
The apartment is located on the first floor and consists of 1 bedroom (1 double bed), 1 bathroom with shower and washing machine and a sitting area with sofa bed , Led TV, WI-FI and equipped kitchen , gas cookers, microwave, oven and refrigerator.
Excellent starting point other places (Milano, Verona, Mantova etc ..) the lakes and mountains all in less than 1 hour
Apartment suitable for couples, for business travelers and for families (with children).
Interaction with guests
We live 2 minutes from the apartment so for any need or request we are available.
- Vietato fumare all'interno dell'appartamento
- Obbligo di raccolta differenziata della spazzatura ( vetro , carta, plastica e organico )
- Richiesta di documenti per registrazione su portale web della Polizia
( Notifica degli alloggiati ( Ospiti ) decreto del 7 Gennaio 2013:
il Decreto conferma l'obbligo da parte della struttura di trasmettere alle questure ( Polizia ) le generalità delle persone alloggiate entro 24 ore successive al loro arrivo )
- Il comune di Bergamo richiede una tassa di soggiorno da pagare all'arrivo a Bergamo: da 1,5 a 2€ / gg solo per maggiori di 15 anni e per massimo 10 giorni ( esenzioni per chi viene per cure in ospedale o militari in servizio )
* = * = *
- No smoking thanks
- Obligation to separate garbage collection (paper, glass, plastic and organic)
- Requesting documents for registration on the Police web portal
- The city of Bergamo requires a tax ( tourism tax ) to be paid upon arrival in Bergamo: from 1.5 to 2 € / day only for those over 15 and up to 10 days of stay (exemptions for those coming to hospital or Military service)
Collection of waste (paper, glass, plastic and organic)
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 291 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I was born and live in Bergamo. Married with 2 sons, I love all sports ( football, tennis, snowboarding, sailing, windsurfing etc..) I'm information technology consultant and my free time is dedicated primarily to travel, friends and new meetings and so I am always very happy to host and show my very nice town to other people. Have a great stay in Bergamo!