Welcome to our ex-home where we grew up with fond memories and convenience to everywhere in Bangkok. Now we converted our condominium to this 1-bedroom apartment called “Waffle” where we wish visitors to BKK can enjoy the city with comfort as we did.
- 80 sqm of 1 bedroom with air-conditioner, an en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, one living room with a TV which can be converted into another bedroom with a sofa bed, and a self-catering kitchen pantry with a fridge, a microwave, coffee maker, and dining utensils (no cooking stoves), and dining area
- A guest toilet and shower
- The bedroom is comfortable for 2 adults, but a child can share the bed. Another 1 adult in the living room.
- Located on the 3rd floor
- Fresh bed will be made before your arrival and towels will be provided, but neither toiletry nor daily cleaning will be provided. However for long stay, regular cleaning can be arranged at booking time
- Washing machine and iron provided in the room.
- The property has a swimming pool and a gym on the 2nd floor
- 24-hour security by the property
Interaction with guests
As guests wish.
Other things to note
We ask for an additional of 15 EUR per guest from the third guest on, except 1 child not over 10 years old. 2 children count as 1 adult in the booking.
No smoking except on the balcony.
No pets allowed.
If you stay longer than 3 days, please deposit garbage in the designated bin on the stairs outside the apartment every few days to keep the apartment look and smell clean.
We understand that the heat in Bangkok can be annoying, but please help us conserve the power and be kind to the earth by switching off air-conditioner when you are not in the apartment.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am from Bangkok but live in Zurich. I call both places home, and I rent my apartments in Bangkok while I am not there. I love travelling and happen to know a lot about Bangkok. If you want to know any tips about BKK, I would be happy to share.