"Indigo Dreams" is the perfect choice for your Indoor/Outdoor Palm Springs-area vacation. This eco, designer home is situated on a secured, spacious view lot, larger than 1/3 of an acre, so there will always be ample privacy and sun, year round.
We love our guests, and we expect them to comply with these simple rules:
1) No smoking in the house. Ashtrays are provided for outside use.
2) This home is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. Good neighbor policies and low outdoor noise guidelines apply, especially overnight between 9PM and 8AM. We like our neighbors and we want them to like you, too.
3) Guests must be 25 or older unless accompanied by a guardian/parent.
4) Spa Heat is included, but there's an additional charge for Pool Heat (recommended October-May). $50/night, $250/week. We pre-heat the pool for you, and we're happy to heat it to a comfortable temperature that's warmer than most other vacation homes, but turning on the pool heat when it wasn't purchased or turning the heat even higher will result in a utility charge against your security/damage deposit.
5) You are expected to do your own dishes. It's okay to load the dishwasher and leave it running, but everything else should be washed. If the place is left much dirtier/messier than normal usage, your security deposit may be charged for an extra cleaning fee - depending on what my cleaning company charges me.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 227 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Greetings! I'm a Certified Green Building Professional. My husband and I bought our first vacation home in the Palm Springs area in 1997. Since then we've consciously remodeled it to make it more sustainable, as well as more functional and fun. After experiencing much success, a few of our friends and neighbors asked us to enhance and market their homes to be better green vacation homes and thus was born our new socially responsible business: Green Palm Springs Rentals. Besides our home, we now offer a number of our friend's vacation homes for your enjoyment, too. We are very community-oriented. We charish you (our guests), our associated partner-owners, the neighbors surrounding these homes, and the land and natural resources that make the Palm Springs area so special. A portion of our profits go directly to a number of Coachella Valley charities related to helping the local community or the environment. Whether you are staying in our second home, or the home of one of our associated host-friends, you have my promise that we will work around the clock to provide you the most enchanting, healthy vacation that we possibly can. I hope to have the honor of welcoming you to a fun, green vacation home SOON!