About this listing
The apartment right in the center of Sintra, 100 meters, is equipped with 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, in the living room it was a double sofa bed and a double bed, it was a kitchenette, heating and TV with 70 channels. Tem 86 m2.
The apartment we call "Palácio da Pena", is a nice area with a rustic decor. It has 1 double bedroom and a living room with a double sofa bed and a double bed. You can also find the dining area, kitchenette and bathroom.
The apartment is situated in the center of Sintra, yet in a very quiet street.
You can find 100 meters many cafes and restaurants, as well as the famous pastry Piriquita where you can taste the famous as "travessereiros" of Sintra.
The train station is a 15 min walk from the apartment. For tourist visits, is 100 meters from one bus stop that will take you to know the best known monuments of Sintra as the Pena Palace, the Moorish Castle and Monserrate.
Other things to note
The prices are for 3 persons. The apartment is accessible by stairs.
- As we don't have reception the customer will have to let us know two days before the time of arrival.
- If the guest want to arrive after 7 pm will have to tell us to send the instructions of how to enter alone.
- Smoking inside the apartment is prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed as bicycles inside the apartment.
- Cleaning is included if the stay exceeds three nights and is made of two in two days (cleaning and change of towels), after 7 days the beds are changed.
- At the end of your stay the apartment have to meet the same conditions in which it was delivered: cannot miss decorative items or if was something broken or damaged by the guest it will be reported to Airbnb.
- Extra cleaning between 15-25 euros will be charged if the guest fail to wash dishes or if the apartment is too dirty or messy to stay involved.
- Is asked to leave the junk that is just the bucket and closed. The rest should be dumped into existing containers in the street.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 255 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Olá, sou a Maria Guimarães, anfitriã das Casas da Biquinha. As 5 coisas sem as quais não consigo viver são a minha familia, os amigos mais chegados, um bom descanso, um bom banho e Sintra...
Quem vier visitar as Casas da Biquinha, será recebido com toda a tenção que merece e irá sentir-se em casa. Pelos menos é isso que vou tentar transmitir.