This Harlem private bedroom is centrally located near express trains, produce markets, banks, a gym, parks, nightlife venues, and a 20-min train ride to Downtown Manhattan!
This is a large private bedroom in a beautiful 2-bedroom apartment with a comfortable full-size bed and a twin size trundle bed. Perfect for a couple and a child or three adults. You may inquire about using the entire home for 5 adults; the second bedroom is equipped with a full size bed and dresser.
Enjoy a fully furnished kitchen and living room, hardwood floors, and sunlit windows with southern and northern exposure. The apartment is located on the fourth floor of an elevator building. Everything is clean and perfect for your comfortable vacation! [PLEASE NOTE: SOME OF MY FURNITURE HAS SINCE CHANGED. SAME AMENITIES GUARANTEED]
- Wireless Internet
- Centralized AC/heater
- Laundry appliances in the basement floor
- Private outdoor patio with seating area
- Kitchen dishware and appliances (i.e. juicer, blender)
- Clean bed linens & towels
- Hair dryer & curling iron
- Iron & ironing board
Interaction with guests
You may sometimes share the common spaces with a busy person. I work full time and out most evenings. I have been living in NYC for a long time and I'm happy to recommend tourist attractions all over the city, and neighborhood bars/restaurants for your time in Harlem.
A few things to keep the apartment unit clean and welcoming!
- Check-in and check-out times are flexible.
- Please be considerate, respectful, and treat the space as if it were your own.
- This is New York, PLEASE do not leave food uncovered anywhere and do not leave any food in the bedroom or bathroom trash bin. Dispose of all trash in designated trash bin in the kitchen. The trash chute is located next to the elevator. Frequently dispose of trash in the trash chute.
- Clean dish and cooking ware after every use.
- Return all keys. Guests will be charged $150 for lost keys.
- No outside guests are allowed in the apartment unit, during the day or overnight, no exceptions.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking outside the building and in the outdoor patio is perfectly fine.
- No pets allowed.
- No shoes that are worn outside should be worn inside.
- No reservations to vacationing students or singles under the age of 21 unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
- Any vomiting or reckless accidents will result in a $100 fine for detailed cleaning.
- Unfortunately, we cannot store luggage beyond your check-out time. However, we are happy to refer you to cheap luggage storage businesses near Port Authority.
- Feel free to use most of the storage space in the apartment and help yourself to look for appliances almost anywhere. There are a few places which are off limits: 1) drawer space in the living room desk, 2) large hallway closet, 3) small blue drawer in the hallway, and, if you're renting the entire home, you will likely not have access to the closet space in the second bedroom.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
I am originally from Los Angeles, California and now living in the heart of NYC. I love traveling, reading, and exercising. I know a lot about New York City and can recommend many places to dine and enjoy sunset skies.