OL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - Licensed
Gated community is safe, quiet, and clean.
My home was inspected by third party and city inspector on March 2015.
No Bedbugs, No Mold, Filters changed frequently, Hypoallergenic fragrance free detergent used.
This listing is for two rooms and two queen beds - Yellow and Blue rooms. These two rooms are also available individually under separate listings. This listing is recommended for 2-4 guests who require two separate rooms or 1 guest who wishes to have the bathroom to themselves.
Note: I will still be present during your stay. This listing is for two rooms in a 3 bedroom Townhome.
My 1600 sq feet Town Home is located in Tech Ridge Area in North Austin. The home is 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
Blue room has a queen bed, a 40in SMART TV hooked up to internet, both wired and wireless broadband internet available, ceiling fans, closet and dressers.
Yellow room has a queen bed, a 40in SMART TV hooked up to internet, both wired and wireless broadband high speed internet available, ceiling fans, closet and dressers.
Dell Parmer and GM Campus are walkable. Samsung is about two miles away East. My home is perfect for those who are working temporarily at these campuses.
Gyms within 2 mile radius:
24 Hour Fitness, Golds Gym, Dell Fitness Center
A car is a requirement. I will not approve reservations without one. Public transit is very inconvenient from my home.
Approximate Drive Times:
Downtown- 15 minute drive down I35 during non-rush hour
Austin Bergstrom Airport ~20 minute drive.
Domain/Arboretum Area ~15 minute drive
Round Rock Premium Outlet Mall ~20 minutes.
San Marcos Premium Outlet Mall ~40 minutes.
1) No smoking inside or out.
2) DO NOT SLAM DOORS (any doors including cabinets and washer/dryer) Close doors extra quietly.
3) No Candles. No Halogen lamps. Without prior approval.
4) No Pets without prior approval.
5) Take shoes off on carpet
6) No parking for RVs, Trailers.
7) My place is furnished. Do not bring furniture, lamps, and couches.
8) Storage Space in garage available for extra charge. Please inquire.
9) All codes and passwords (gate, front door) are solely for paid guests and may not be shared with anyone.
10) Noise Level. Use headphones if possible. Quiet time is 10pm-8am.
11) Keep shared area clean. Clean after oneself in kitchen. Do not leave leftover food on counter.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I moved to Austin in 1999. I've been renting out rooms in my home since 2004. The majority of housemates were those moving to Austin needing a temporary place while looking for permanent housing. I actually enjoying helping out, finding apartments, help moving, shopping for furniture and appliances, helping with design/decor suggestions. I am pretty HGTV domesticated for a dude and good with finding local deals and sales on furniture and appliances and travel. So just ask.
Korean-American. Grew up in Wheeling, Illinois.
Attended University of Wisconsin-Madison
Sidenote: I work odd hours on my real job. My free days are Sun-Wed most weeks.
I will normally be hands off host, but I do not mind giving you a tour around town or getting tacos, Korean Barbecue. Just ask.