Casa Celeste is a stunning 4 bedroom luxurious but very affordable villa rental in the small, safe and private vacation villa commuity called Punta el Custodio, Riviera Nayarit, 2 hours north of Puerto Vallarta.Away from all the turists.
This house is perfect for families, groups or more couples. It has 4 bedrooms, a media room (TV, Wifi, DVD), private pool, a big sundeck with several terraces, the community Punta el Custodio itself is of a stunning beauty.
4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths
- Master Suite 1: On the second floor, this colorful retreat is a place to relax and renew. An uninterrupted view of the sparkling Pacific is touched by tropical breezes that dance through the open doors and windows whispering “you're not in Kansas any more!” Like all rooms in Casa Celeste, furniture is indigenous to Mexico as is the traditional tile work in the bathrooms.
- Master Suite 2: This tasteful retreat is on the ground floor, accessible to all the common areas of the house, but a world away. The fine regional linens and wall of retablos may catch your eye, but the view of the blue Pacific just beyond the palapa is where your eye will rest. The spacious bath is rich with local tile, large closets and a gracious shower. You'll be tempted to just stay in bed and let the day idle by.
- Queen Bedroom: This spacious room is just off the Living Room and has windows that look out to the sea. The generous closets, sitting area, and room for a roll away or crib make this room perfect for a young family. The bathroom has a shower/bath that will charm parent and small child alike.
- Twin Bedroom: This versatile room is furnished with 2 twin beds and plenty of room for a rollaway if you need more sleeping area. Our kids like to bunk together when we get together, so this is the room designed for them. The bathroom is bright, playful and comfortable. If you need a rollaway simply email the on-site property manager, Ismael Franco.
- Kitchen and Main Palapa: The house is staffed by a full time cook who will prepare two meals a day and prepare salsa and guacamole or quesadillas (a favorite for the little ones) for cocktail hour or just snacks. Even though you never have to venture into the kitchen it is there for your enjoyment and impromptu culinary explorations.
- Pool and Outdoor Palapa: The outdoor area is the centerpiece of this coastal masterpiece. You will not want to leave the outdoor palapa. Perfect for enjoying fresh orange juice and coffee in the morning, a Fanta in the afternoon and a beer at night.
Day trips can be organized with drivers or if you rent a car, directions to fabulous shopping at nearby local markets such as Zaculpan, San Veras or San Blas which is about 30 minutes by car. Perhaps you want to consider a fantastic shopping excursion over-night to Guadalajara and be sure to include Tlaquepaque where all the great shopping is located. Our staff can suggest accommodation or provide driving with a guide if you desire.
Casa Lazuli is an opportunity to step inside Mexico and experience the rich, diverse culture of quaint villages, local cuisine and untouched landscapes in a safe, secluded environment. Rest, relax and let the sun and ocean revitalize and revive your spirit. Welcome to Casa Celeste- the best that Mexico has to offer!
We offer a food plan at $230 USD per adult per week, where all shoppings for meals etc are done by the staff, your maid will prepare your meals.
Interaction with guests
We have a complete staff at Punta el Custodio, you have your own private maid and there is an English speaking on site manager.
Other things to note
Best surfing breaks in front of your bedroom! Bird watching.
We require a 300 USD damage deposit, which has to be sent to the owner by check or bank wire. This will be returned within 2 weeks after departure.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, welcome to my page with Casa Celeste. My name is Michel Striekwold, I am the (only) rental agent for casa Celeste, a beautiful 4 bedroom villa, located in Punta el Custodio, Riviera Nayarit. Originally from Holland, I moved to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in 2006. Since 2008 I work as a rental agent, the last few years I have only been focusing on 7 amazing villas in Punta el Custodio, casa Celeste is one of them. I have stayed with my wife and daughter over 40 times in all of the 14 houses at Punta el Custodio , so I must be able to help you out with all your questions, I live 1,5 hours from Punta el Custodio