Heron 603 ~ The 'Crown Jewel' of Destin West! ~ 2,400+ Sq Ft 3BR/3.5BA ~Must See
Heron 603 ~ The 'Crown Jewel' of Destin West! ~ 2,400+ Sq Ft 3BR/3.5BA ~Must See
DESTIN WEST HERON 603 AT-A-GLANCE:
~ Designer decorated... no expense spared!
~ HUGE @ 3000 total sq ft (2,400 sq ft inside + 600 sq ft outside)
~ Amazing wrap-around balcony with bayfront views and wet bar
~ Also Interior Facing overlooking the Lazy River, Zero Entry Pool, and Waterfall Pool
~ 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Bathrooms
~ Sleeps 12 comfortably
~ King Bed in 1st Master + en-suite bathroom... excellent of the water from bed =)
~ Kind Bed in 2nd Bedroom
~ Two queen beds in the 3rd Bedroom
~ Queen Sleeper sofa
~ Two rollaway twin beds
~ Dining area for 8 inside and 8 more outside
~ Fully stocked kitchen
~ Large balcony with afternoon shade
~ Washer/Dryer & WiFi
~ Keurig Coffee Maker
~ 55" HDTV in Living Room w/Bose Stereo & DVD Player
~ Flat panel HDTV's in all 3 bedrooms
The sun is shining, the outdoor wet bar is stocked and the views are killer. Stretched out on your 600 square-foot wraparound balcony, the Florida rays tickling your skin, you know life doesn't get much better.
Look to the left, and you'll spot a fever of stingrays (yep, fun fact: a group of stingrays is called a fever) gliding through the shallow waters of Choctawhatchee Bay. Dolphins soon join them, breaching the emerald surface in an ecstatic display of grace and effervescent energy. You're so close to water, you could almost reach out and touch them…
Boats – large and small, sailed and not – motor into view, cutting a swath through the green and blue waters. The horizon winks in the distance, as if challenging you to a staring contest. Look to your right, and Destin West's lazy river and enormous pool unfold at your feet, close enough to people watch but far enough to afford privacy.
It's undeniable: there's nothing quite like this upper-floor condo (officially, Heron 603, bayside) in the resort's coveted Heron “three-stack.” There's a reason we've dubbed it the Crown Jewel of Destin West, with its 2,400 spacious square feet of absolute luxury: the resort's largest condo, completely updated with all-new flooring, lighting, granite countertops, and bath and kitchen fixtures.
New electronics and appliances extend to a Bose sound system, flat-screen TVs, DVD player, side-by-side fridge with icemaker, smooth-top range, and near-silent dishwasher. And did we mention the professional decorating? Crown Jewel represents the absolute crème de la crème – the best of the best that Destin West has to offer.
Of course, the water views, wraparound patio and opulent upgrades are just part of the wow-factor at Crown Jewel. They may reel you in, but what takes this upper-level from “pretty incredible” to “book-me-now!” Is its size: 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in 2,400 square feet means large families have plenty of room to gather, spread out and even find privacy.
Crown Jewel is a place where you actually want to wake up early, so you can trek out to your private patio, coffee in hand, and watch as the sun peeks over the horizon and rises above the water. A place where you can sip a glass of wine on that same porch, swapping sunrise for nightfall, and enjoy the fireworks show every night during the season. A place where you can cuddle up in a private Jacuzzi for a romantic evening. A place where you can spend time with family, whipping up gourmet meals, or snuggling up for the latest blockbuster, or wildlife-watching from your private balcony. A place you'll never, ever want to leave.
But hey, we know you're not just here for the massive square footage, wraparound balcony, and three bedrooms: you're here for Destin West Resort. And we don't blame you. The resort's list of amenities is almost embarrassing, with offerings like a 5,000 square-foot swimming pool, kid-friendly zero-entry (aka beach) pool, two giant Jacuzzis, winter-heated waterfall pool, and the region's largest lazy river. Booyah, we said lazy river. (And it lights up at night!)
Meander across the resort's private footbridge, and you're on a pristine, white-sand beach along the Gulf of Mexico's Choctawhatchee Bay. Rent boogie boards, sea kayaks, or jet skis; sign the kiddos up for resort activities; and sweat off Florida's epicurean delights in the state-of-the-art fitness center. Yes, without a doubt, Destin West Resort is one of the most family-friendly, well serviced, and upscale locales on the island.
This condo is perfect for:
A lot of rentals force you into cookie cutter molds. Not us. At Coastal Vibe Vacations, we believe that every vacationer has the right to a personalized vacation that's tailored to their needs and wishlist. With that in mind, Heron 603 is well suited to:
• Large Families: With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms in 2,400 square feet (plus another 600 sq ft on the balcony), our Crown Jewel can comfortably accommodate multigenerational or extended family groups. You'll really love the large dining area!
• Families Traveling Together: Crown Jewel is large enough to easily sleep two families (ex. 2 couples and 8 kids).
• Travelers who Value Luxury: If you're willing to pay a fraction more for a serious upgrade, Crown Jewel's incredible bay views, fine furnishings, and all-new everything are worth the extra.
• Holiday Revelers: Book the biggest and best for Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's!
Nearby Activities & Attractions
The condo is conveniently located on Destin's Okaloosa Island, just steps away from a veritable buffet of things to do, places to see, and experiences to live. Even if you spent a few months here, you'd be hard-pressed to fit in even half our list of favorites!
That said, we're also happy to make recommendations for activities and attractions further afield; just let us know what you love to do, and we'll make it happen. We also send all guests our complementary Destin Insider's Guide, complete with special discounts and deals exclusively for Coastal Vibe guests!
Now without further ado, here are a few of our favorite things:
• Destin West Resort: 7 outdoor pools, 3 whirlpool spas, a lazy river, private beach access, children's programs, a fitness center, special winter programs, and more awesomeness await.
• Private charter fishing: Wet your line and experience why Destin has been nicknamed the “luckiest little fishing village,” with catches like red snapper, grouper, amberjack, king mackerel, and more. Plan your fishing early, and spend the rest of your stay grilling up your catches!
• Motor boating: Make waves and catch rays! Fire up the engine and cruise down the bay, inquire in quiet coves, drop anchor at Crab Island for an afternoon dip, or follow a pod of dolphins – the bay is your oyster.
• Local beaches: Dig your toes into powder-soft, white sand at any of the 13 public access beach points in Destin.
• Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park: Take the kids (and kids-at-heart) to see dolphins, sea lions, seals, alligators, sea turtles, stingrays, otters and much more. Animal shows and behind-the-scenes encounters held daily.
• Championship Golf: Unleash your skill and swing at Destin's numerous world-class golf courses, including Kelly Plantation, Rigatta Bay, and Sandestin's four championship courses.
• Shopping: If you get the zen to spend, head over to the Silver Sands Outlet Mall, Destin Commons, Harborwalk Village, Baytowne Wharf, and other Destin shopping hotspots.
• Go-carts and Mini-Golf: Go wild at The Track, a recreation center with go-carts, mini golf, bumper boats, bungee jumping, arcade games, and more.
• Day cruises: Explore the Gulf of Mexico, your way – theatre cruises, dolphin cruises, dinner cruises, and more. There's even a pirate cruise to thrill your youngest family members!
• Water recreation: Popular water sports include waverunner rentals, paddle-boating, kiteboarding, parasailing, kayaking, and jet-skiing.
• Other activities: There are bike and jogging trails, the Emerald Coast Conference Center, Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park, old-timey Boardwalk, and plenty of other things to do in and around Destin.
• Rainy Day?: Mosey on over to the neighboring Fudpuckers (a one-of-a-kind Destin experience!) and its Fat Daddy's arcade, and see if you can earn enough tickets for your dream prize – or beat my NBA Hoops high score. (Betcha can't.)
About Coastal Vibe Vacations:
Coastal Vibe Vacations is not some faceless company, so let me introduce myself. My name is David Jenn, and I've been exploring Destin West for more than 15 years. I love Okaloosa Island with a passion – a passion I promise I'll use to help you plan the vacation of your dreams.
When you book with Coastal Vibe, you're talking with me. Always, every time. I'll help you pick the perfect condo (I manage nearly a dozen) and will offer recommendations based on you, not some preconceived notion. Our booking process is simple and I'm available by phone, text or email. I promise to go above and beyond.
Well, you've made it this far. What are you waiting for? Just click that yellow Email Manager or Book It button (on right) and clue me in to your wishlist. I'm looking forward to it!
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.