About this listing
Renovated March 2014, a few steps away from the park, this 915sqf/85m2 apartment is the perfect place to rest after a day full of activity.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (June 2015): Please see the descripction below for important information.
IMPORTANT UPDATE (June 2015):
Dear guest, as of August’ 2015 we are moving to UK, so we will keep running the apartment but will not be able to meet you in person for the check-in though we will pay close attention to your stay.
We will be available as always (phone, chat, email) and in case any local action is required we could arrange that.
For more than a year now, we have been setting up the standards of quality for our place, so you will keep finding everything in perfect condition.
- Recently renovated, the apartment is located on the ground floor of a doorman residential building with easy access.
- Spacious cozy living room.
- The main room has a Queen size bed. Second room has Two twin beds. Big sofabed (Queen size, see pictures).
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- TV, Internet/WiFi
- Also included: Linens and towels, microwave, coffee maker.
- We have a washing machine in case you come for several days.
- Iron/Ironing board on demand
- Located in "Barrio Salamanca" the best neighborhood of Madrid; a well communicated, quiet and secure area.
- You will find every type of restaurant and bar right outside your front door.
- Walking distance to "Retiro" Park, "Palacio de los Deportes" stadium, "El Corte Ingles" department store and a great shopping area.
- Also next to "El Prado", and other important museums (Thyssen Gallery, Archeological, Botanic and Naval Museums, etc)
- Three different metro stations in a five minutes walk.
- Several bus lines with direct access to the city center on a beautiful trip of 10-15 minutes along the "Retiro" park and the most emblematic buildings of the city.
- Next to "Atocha" railway station.
- Easy connection from/to the airport.
- We will need to know about the time of your arrival in advance. It is essential that you specify a time and stick to it. In case of any unexpected delay please let us know as soon as possible.
If you are flying, please provide us your airline and flight number before you leave. That way, if your flight is delayed we can check your flight status online and plan accordingly.
- The apartment stays naturally cool during the summer.
- We are flexible on check-in/check-out times depending on other guests reservations.
- As some guests commented, we would like to point that the unit has some lack of natural light. This should not be a problem if your plan is to spend most of the day out home.
We look forward to your stay.
Other things to note
Tipically, after sending our approval for a reservation we expect the guest to confirm the reservation during the next 48h. After this period any approval may be cancelled at anytime.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Check-in to be done BEFORE 7 p.m.
- No smoking, no pets. (Sorry)
- Madrid has tons of fun venues, so no parties in the apartment and no extra guests overnight
- Respect to the rest of the neighbours is essential.
When you confirm a reservation, you should have read all the information about the house as well as this house rules, and are willing to respect them. Thank you very much.
- IMPORTANTE: La entrada debe hacerse ANTES de las 7 de la tarde.
- Lo sentimos, pero no se puede fumar dentro de la casa y no admitimos mascotas.
- En Madrid encontrareis montones de lugares para salir por la noche asi que no pueden hacerse fiestas y no es posible invitar al apartamento a personas que no formen parte de la reserva.
- El respeto por el descanso del resto de vecinos del edificio ha de ser una prioridad.
Antes de confirmar una reserva, debes haber leído toda la información del anuncio así como las normas de la casa y asegurarte de que todos los miembros de la reserva estén de acuerdo en respetarlas. Muchas gracias.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Ehm... I like travels... xD
I have other interests like computer programming, motorbikes, basketball, reading, playing chess,... but I feel something special about travelling the world to know different places, cultures, languages.
I believe it is not just about the destinations, but the journey itself.
So here we go.