Located in Drôme, near the Vercors plateau, Villages of Die is a site in the heart of diois country, consisting of lavender, mountains and vineyards.
Near Mont Aiguille, 1.5 km away from the village centre and enjoying of a natural setting, the holiday village includes 40 accommodations (single storey or upstairs, with Provencal decor) divided in small hamlets.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Between the highlands of Vercors and the Provence sun
- In the land of Clairette de Die
- Vercors under the sun of Provence
- No roads around the village. Calm and protected place.
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the summer school holidays
Leisure time facilities:
- "Nid de BoOt'Chouette": a space dedicated to children over 3 years old, with decor and furniture for their size (Kapla games, reading area, music), with free access under parental supervision (air-conditioned room).
- Library, table tennis, table football.
- Municipal outdoor multisports ground (football, basketball, handball) in front of the holiday village. In the holiday village: grounds (volleyball, petanque), square with children's games.