Situated in Normandy, Forges-les-Eaux invites you to a country-style stopover between forests, lakes and apple trees, not to mention the incredible diversity of parks and gardens.
Located 900 meters away from the city centre and near a lake, the village consists of a beautiful rose garden and an apple press from the 18th century with 60 accommodations, including 9 duplex units, divided into small hamlets.
Attractions of the holiday village:
- Animations for children, adolescents and adults during the school holidays
- Bike rental on site - during school holidays (from Monday to Friday). Booking to be made on the spot, subject to availability (fee-paying).
- Near Casino
- Municipal swimming pool at 50 m (free entrance)
Leisure time facilities:
- Library, wide screen room.
- Table tennis, billiards, table football, slackline.
- Sports ground (beach volleyball, basketball, petanque), the square with games for children.
- Direct access to "Avenue Verte": 45 km of green way up to Dieppe, without traffic, passable on foot, bicycle, rollers, horse.